Posts from July 2012
Celebrating year zero of the eco-technic dictatorship
To mark the introduction into Australia of the most barbaric, pointless and deceptive tax ever conjured up by a phony democracy, we bring you a replay of an interview with Christopher Monckton which dates back to January 2010.
At that time Lord Monckton was touring Australia to talk about climate science fraud and to warn against the introdution of the Emissions Trading Scheme as it was known back then. You can listen to the full, original interview here.
In the second hour, my guest is Joshua Blakeney, co-organiser of the Vancouver 9/11 hearings. In recent shows our guests have raised concerns about the quality and reliability of the research conducted by those who spoke at this event, so in this show we provide an alternate opinion from someone who proudly describes his mission as "expanding the boundaries of 9/11 Truth".
World Roundup with George Georgios
Today we bring you a show which covers a wide range of stories from around the world, including news on all the latest annoying Nanny State measures which our listeners have come to expect from TNRA.
Some topics covered include the introduction of high tech surveillance drones in Queensland, forensic science fraud, government legal threats over anti carbon tax posters the release of genetically engineered mosquitoes to "protect" people from degue fever, the "revised" swine flu death toll, and a report on the Rio Summit from Chistopher Monckton.
For part of the show I am joined once again by George Georgios.
- Where are all the dead bodies from swine flu? CDC’s new estimates of half a million dead prove too comedic to ignore
- Queensland Police to trial hi-tech surveillance drones to chase criminals
- Genetically Engineered Mosquitoes Released in Australian Towns
- Swine flu death toll revised to nearly 300,000 people
- Forensic sciences are misused and unproven according to top forensic law authoritiy
- Warning issued over anti-carbon tax posters