In A Nutshell
After studying news reports, video and photographs, a large and increasing number of people around the world have independently come to the conclusion that the story put out by mainstream media in the aftermath of the attacks in New York and Washington D.C. is completely at odds with reality.
It may be impossible to find out exactly what did happen, but the contradictory and paradoxical twists in the official story are clear indications that it is not genuine. Here are a few:
1) There were reports of explosions in the basements of the World Trade Center. These reports were never invetigated or even noted in any official reports.
2) The rubble from the WTC collapse was disposed of with unseemly haste, and steel shipped of for scrap with virtually no forensic examinanion.
3) The passport of an alleged hijacker was supposedly found intact, yet the airliner's black box was not.
4) Three steel framed buildings crumbled to dust neatly into their own footprints supposedly due to the effects of fire, but fire has never caused a building to collapse.
5) Footage of the alleged airliner which hit the Pentagon was never released and there is no visual evidence to corroborate the impact of large airliner in the Pentagon photos.
6) The piloting skills of the alleged hijackers were inadequate carry off the aerobatic manoevers which the aircraft performed.
7) NORAD allegedly did not follow its own standard procedures to scramble fighters.
8) The hijackers supposedly acquired control of the cockpits of all four planes without any of the pilots keying the emergency transponder codes which seems extremely improbable.
9) The media was deliberately censored. For example, an eye-witness account of explosions at WTC 1 from maintenance worker William Rodriguez was recorded by CNN then edited out, and reports from firemen of explosions before the towers fell were not broadcast.
So who are the real criminals?
Does the fact that U.S. government officials enagaged in a cover up mean they are guilty of the crime? No, but in legal terms it makes them accessories to the crime, and the fact that the Australian government has been such a staunch ally in military campaigns based on lies makes our own politicians look like accessories too.
Unfortunately, due to the pressures of modern life, work, family and financial worries, the vast majority of people do not put much time into thinking about these matters critically, and making up their own minds about what is and what is not true. Instead, they rely on the mass media to tell them what is true. Unfortunately however, due to many historical forces and aided by the concentration of ownership of the large media corporations, the media has been hijacked by interest groups who want to distract, delude and brainwash people, in order to pursue their agendas of power.