Invisible Empire Film Screening - ITINERARY & REQUEST FOR HELP
WAC Sydney is holding a screening of the Jason Bermas film "Invisible Empire", see the full listing here:
When: Saturday, May 22, 2010 7:00 PM
Newtown Neighbourhood Centre
1 Bedford St. Newtown NSW 2042
ITINERARY FOR THE NIGHT
6:45-7:15 - Drinks and snacks + Jazz guitar by Lawrence McDonnell
7:15 - 9/11 and the NWO: Introduction by John Bursill (engineer & member of ae911truth.org)
7:30 - Presentation on the NWO in Australia by human rights lawyer Rochelle Macredie.
8:00 - Film Part 1
9:00 - Intermission: original song compositions + food and drinks.
9:30 - Film Part 2
11:00 - Finish
We need help from our members for the screening of Invisible Empire.
Please reply to the discussion thread or call me on 0415 059675 if you are able to help.
Here are some specific things we need:
- A person with a station wagon to transport gear from Glebe to Newtown and back. Note: MUST be a station wagon because we have a long object (screen) which won't fit in a sedan. The car would be needed in the afternoon at 4:00PM and again at 11:00PM.
- A photographer for the night. It is really valuable to have good quality photos. Part of this job involves uploading your images to the meetup site photo album (note: this is important!)
- Help with setup and cleanup. If you are able to help with setup you need to be there at 5:00PM.
- 2 people to attend the front desk. This is a very important job and it's vital you are there by 6:30 at the latest. Your job will be to welcome people, get them to put their email in the guest book, and encourage them to donate to the event.
- 1 person to manage the cash box - this is very important too for obvious reasons.
- 2 people to manage refreshments. Refreshments will be served from 6:45-7:15 and 9:00-9:30.
- 1 person to take care of lights and any general needs during the show.
- A videographer for the night. I can supply the video camera. I would like to record the introductory speeches and some of the interaction during the night.
Please note that the success of the evening depends on your help.
If you do offer to help please make sure that you get there on time, and if you have to cancel please give us as much notice as possible so we can organise a replacement.
m. 0415 059675